Give the Best Father’s Day Gift Ever
- Posted on: Jun 15 2019
Father’s Day should be anything but a dud. For years, though, many wives and children have struggled to find just the right thing for the man in their life. If a new tie or graphic t-shirt is the last thing that Dad may need this year, why not jump out of the box and get a gift that keeps on giving? Dads face many of the same beauty concerns and mothers do, so why not address them head-on? The team in our NYC office is happy to help.
Beauty Treatments for Dad? Yes, Please!
Men are known for being problem-solvers and solution-driven. From that perspective, we can see that men may appreciate proven solutions that address their appearance-related concerns. What concerns might those be?
The Dad Bod
The pace of life makes it difficult to do all that is needed to maintain the physique one may want. Dad may eat as good as he can and he may work out when possible but that may not have stopped some fatty deposits from creeping onto his body. There are several ways to address the Dad Bod issue:
- Liposuction may be ideal for larger areas such as the abdomen or flanks. A streamlined procedure removes stubborn fat and incurs relatively little downtime. Dad may be back to work within a week.
- Kybella is an innovative injectable treatment that can eliminate a double chin without surgery. In our office, many patients have been treated with Kybella in other areas of the body. One that is of particular interest to some men is the use of this fat-busting injectable for “man boobs.” Dr. Shridharani is a pioneer in the use of this FDA-approved drug for effective nonsurgical body sculpting.
The Aging Face
Facial aging used to be perceived as a minor nuisance for men. Not anymore. We now know that men do not appreciate the appearance of lines and creases any more than women do. At Luxurgery, we can help Dad look refreshed in as little as an hour.
- Botox is a popular treatment among men who want to eliminate worry lines or frown lines that make them appear less friendly and competitive.
- Dermal fillers can reshape the jawline, the nose, and the midface to give Dad back his youthful look.
- Kybella injections can remove that double chin to reveal a more sculpted neck.
Give the man that you love the gift of confidence. Call Luxurgery to schedule Dad’s consultation for rejuvenating treatment.
Posted in: Male Aesthetic Surgery